HEALTH & SAFETY PLAN
At Revyve True Wellness, we are committed to your Health & Safety at all times. Our office has been visited and approved by our local Public Health Inspector. In conjunction with Alberta Health, the following plan has been implemented in order to protect ourselves, our family and our clients.
- Office is located downstairs in home. Entrance is separate from upper living area by 1/2 flight of stairs. Family members will be separated from clients at all times.
- Appointments limited to 4 per day with at least 20 minutes in between to ensure no client overlap.
- Appointments limited to maximum 2 people per session.
- Social distancing measures to be maintained as much as possible.
- Supplements purchased outside of an appointment available for curb-side pick-up or delivery (Cold Lake) only.
- Daily cleaning of entrance, office space and bathroom.
- Sanitation of high-touch surfaces to occur before and after each client visit.
- Clients to wash or sanitize hands upon entry.
- Analyst to wash or sanitize hands before and after each client.
PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT:
- Analyst to wear fresh mask and lab coat for each new client.
- Clients to wear mask unless otherwise exempt.
- Analyst to wear disposable gloves when taking client samples.
SCREENING FOR SYMPTOMS:
If you answer YES to any of the following, please cancel or reschedule your analysis appointment:
- Do you have any of the below symptoms not related to a pre-existing condition:
- Fever (greater than 38.0C)
- Difficulty breathing / shortness of breath
- Sore throat
- Runny nose
- Have you, or anyone in your household travelled outside of Canada in the last 14 days?
- Have you, or anyone in your household been in contact in the last 14 days with someone who is being investigated or confirmed to be a case of COVID-19?
- Are you currently being investigated as a suspect case of COVID-19?
- Have you tested positive for COVID-19 within the last 10 days?